Révision des prix des abonnements
GBP and EUR Patron Pricing Adjustment – Erring on the Side of the Customer
Some of you have rightly pointed out that in a livestream leading up to ArcheAge’s launch, we mentioned that the Patron prices in GBP would match the same as our pricing for RIFT patron, and that this wasn’t the case by the time the game shipped.
This weekend we promised to look into what happened there and get back to you. I’m happy to say that we spotted where the miscommunication was, which will help us do better in future assurances.
In the meanwhile, we’d like to put our money where our mouth is. We’re making a price adjustment that brings reality in line with our previous assurance.
Here’s the original versus new pricing and the Credit grant you can expect if you are on one of these plans for having purchased before this price adjustment.
- One Month Patron: Was £10.99, now £8.99. Purchasers will receive a one-time grant of 450 Credits.
- Three Month Patron: Was £27.99, now £23.97. Purchasers will receive a one-time grant of 910 Credits.
- Six Month Patron: Was £47.99, now £41.94. Purchasers will receive a one-time grant of 1375 Credits.
- One Month Patron: Was €14.99, now €12.99. Purchasers will receive a one-time grant of 450 Credits.
- Three Month Patron: Was €35.99, now €35.97.
- Six Month Patron: Was €59.99, now €59.94.
For those of you on automatically renewing plans, you will cycle to the new, lower price when your existing cycle ends.
We definitely do apologize for the misunderstanding on our side that led to justifiable confusion out in the world. Thanks very much for catching this!
Pour les Français qui avaient payé en euro un mois d’abonnement, le tarif baisse de 2€. En contre partie ils recevront 450 points de crédits à dépenser en jeu. Pour les autres abonnements (3 ou 6 mois) le changement de tarif est minime et ne donne pas droit à une compensation.
La modification des prix a surtout un impact pour les grand-bretons qui avaient payé en £.